Blog Post 5: My future job + test results

 









My future job

I study sociology and for that reason, I would like to work as the sociologist of the Municipality.

Specifically, I have always thought of working in the municipality of Ñuñoa, because I live in this commune and my place of work would be close to my home. I could wake up later and get to work in good time, I could ride my bike to the municipality and for lunch, I could go home to eat the delicious food that my mother makes.

I would like to work in the municipality, because the work of sociologist in it is varied, I can work in an office, in a more comfortable way and I would also have to go out to the streets of the commune that I know so much, and in this way, not stay in my work so sedentary.

I would also like to work in a municipality, because public work is better paid for sociologists, and in the public sphere there are opportunities for workers to take a master's degree for free.



Being able to take a master's degree for free sounds tempting for any sociology student, because masters in Chile are very expensive, especially those related to public policies, which is the work area that I like the most.



Comentarios

  1. how interesting the job, hopefully your future job is the municipality of ñuñoa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! it's good to be clear on what you want to work on. I hope everything goes well for you.
    regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello! I think it's great that you are so clear about what you want to do, I hope you can achieve everything :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good inclusion of complex structures and cohesive devices. Checked for PET:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 4: Favourite Movie

A country I would like to visit