Childhood series

Ginger

My favorite childhood series is "As Told by Ginger". You could see this series on the Nickelodeon channel.

The series had three seasons of around twenty chapters each. I consider myself a fan of Ginger, I know almost all the chapters, and now, I see Ginger with my boyfriend who is also fascinated with the series.


Ginger is the name of the protagonist, a young school student who tells the story of her life as if it were a life diary.

I have liked watching Ginger from when I was a little girl until now.

Ginger has three main friends, two girls Macie and Deirdre, and one boy, Darren who in the last season is Ginger's boyfriend.

                   


What I like most about this series is the way it describes the youthful development of a young woman, her insecurities, her relationships, and her hobbies, things that grow the personality of a girl who is not popular or unpopular, the life of an ordinary girl like almost all.

In addition to the above, the series has many characters that make it fun, the character that makes me laugh the most is Ginger's brother named Carl, who is younger than Ginger, and who has many strange adventures.



Comentarios

  1. I've never seen this cartoon, but from what you tell me, I really wanted to see it, it sounds entertaining

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow I didn't know this series, sounds very interesting and entertaining, showing things more in line with reality as well.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also watched this series and I loved it! You motivated me to watch this series again jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Checked for both progression and completion. For the details of the assessment go to the final comments left on your blog.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

Blog post 4: Favourite Movie